04 August 2010

As I've not been around much in July...

...and shan't be much in August, I'm behind on a lot of things, so I've only just found a message from Jane in the Oasis , tagging me. Better late than never, I thought, so here are my top three (excluding of course the Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Hail Holy Queen, and the Fatima prayer!)



So in no particular order, we have,

#1. The prayer of St Gertrude the Great

Eternal Father I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, those in my home, and within my family, Amen.

#2. The St Michael Prayer

Holy Michael the Archangel, Defend us in the day of battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou Prince of the heavenly host by the power of God thrust down to hell satan, and all wicked spirits who wander through the world to the ruin of souls, Amen.

#3. Jesus, mercy; Mary, help.


And I tag Prayers for the Bishop

No comments: