22 January 2014

It's been a while...




... and as I said down the blog earlier, I've been a bit behind. But to make up for it, here's a picture of a kitten :












and a great link pinched from Richard at Linen on the Hedgerow, on why priests should celebrate the Extraordinary Form, even those who would rather not for whatever reason. Please do have a read of this, from Catholic Lane, and let me know what you think. I don't think there will ever be proper provision until each deanery has at least one parish Latin Mass on a Sunday morning. But I am, mea culpa, considered an extremist in some circles. Don't see it myself, but there you go.


In other news : King Alfred the Great.









Obviously a proto Protestant who ought to be laid to rest in the C of E. Is there any chance of us this time, do you think, having any verifiable remains Reinterred Properly? Not holding my breath, but wouldn't it be nice to have a stonkingly unapologetic Catholic Mass, for an unambiguously Catholic monarch?

No comments: